Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Wise Counties Greatest Non- Investigated Ripoff

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Wise Counties Greatest Non- Investigated Ripoff

    Our very own Social Services System.

    If you work for a living your screwed.

    Never work generationial user of the system or have 4 kids by 4 different men.

    Live good and free. Courtesy of the Wise County Social Services, foodstamps, medicaid, fuel assitance, vehicle, you name it Wise County Social Services will pay for it. Well as long as you have never worked or know how to use the system and abuse it.
    And if you don't, those at Social Services, will tell you how to abuse the system. And make it all legal.

    No matter who lives with you or how much you lie.

    Those in Wise County and the State of Virginia, will pay for you to do what you want.

    If you can't make it work, those at Social Services will tell you how, to make it work, and how to get it all for free.

    But only if you can play the game. Because they never investigate or look into anything. Job Security.

    If you ever worked for a living, had kids who needed help, who all had the same father. Or if you were just honest. Some thing that gets no respect or help.

    Well your screwed.
    You the honest taxpayer have to lose every thing to be eligible. Get it. Tell the truth or be a tax paying person of the County and get sick or can't work. You have to lose everything to be eligible for aid.

    Yet no investigations, internal or by our great Wise County Commonwealth Attorney or Special Prosecutors.

    Yet they want to help Wise County.
    Yeah i believe they do also.

    Yet they all avoid investigating the biggest rip off Wise County has. Why? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Wise Counties Greatest Non- Investigated Ripoff

    That would cover the whole country. Bring someone to "DO the jobs the Americans won't" let them go to the hospitals where they HAVE to be cared for and file bankruptrucy and sign up for all the free stuff going. Texas is a pipeline, go George! , get bored watch their news. You can't put a drop of oil on the ground, but the Mexican companies laugh when they cut costs by dumping stuff in the river in sight of the US. Our Government is so good.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Counties Greatest Non- Investigated Ripoff

    Whoa! Do not blame the whole group of people that work at SS. My mother works there and I can tell you for a fact that she is by the book. If they do not qualify then they do not get it and the only thing she tells them is what is legal. You better make sure you know exactly what you are talking about before you put all the people down that work there. There are a great number of good people that work there that cannot do anything for those that need the help because of the regulations that are laid down by the state and national government. You need to look at the legislation that they must abide by and then lay some blame. My mom never can tell us anything about work but I can tell that often there are cases that really hurt her that she either had to give something to a freeloader or she could not help someone that really needs it. It upsets me that you would blame the whole department for some things that they cannot control. I do agree though that there is fraud going on so lets get it investigated until then the majority of those good people that work there have there hands tied.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Chubzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2006
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Counties Greatest Non- Investigated Ripoff

    Tired of your Job?
    Sick of working 40 or more hours per week just to feed and clothe your family?
    Would you like to sleep late, watch your favorite soaps all day, [censored] hunt all night long and still have all the benefits of a full time job?
    Are you tired of seeing others drive a new car and 4-wheelers all the time?
    If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should consider moving to Virginia...The Commonwealth Welfare State.
    To qualify for FULL Virginia Welfare Benefits you must quit your job, if you currently have one, and move to this free-loaders paradise!
    FREE HOUSING (you dont even have to talk to the landlord they send him the check)
    FREE UTILITIES (they give you extra money monthly for this)
    FREE FOOD (they give you a card that looks like a Visa so nobody knows or see's different)
    FREE MEDICAL COVERAGE (100%-NO LIMITS go to the emergency room free)
    FREE CASH (for cigarettes, beer, lottery tickets, dope, Oxy's are cheap also)

    This program is not limited to 3 to 6 months like other States, In Virginia, you collect for LIFE, and then pass the tradition on to your children.
    We pride ourselves on the Womb-to-Tomb coverage. Some of our recipients are 3rd and 4th generation Welfare Families.

    If you are interested in receiving all of these benefits without having to work for a living, just call the Virginia Department of Social Services at:
    1-800-FREELOAD
    Even the call is free!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Counties Greatest Non- Investigated Ripoff

    well, UKcats thank you....I work at Social Services, and while it is not in the eligibility department I do know there are some limitations, and no you don't get all of that for life. And I can tell you that my department does investigate...THATS MY JOB, that is what I do, that is all I do. I am one of 5 that do investigations in my unit. That is all they do as well. I may not work in that department but I do resent that I basically was called useless and it was said that all I do is tell people how to do things illegally.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Counties Greatest Non- Investigated Ripoff

    Craes,

    I think LPD is just trying to take a shot more at them investigating the poor things in Appy and not so much at you.

    That being said, ouch LPD, open mouth, insert foot.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Counties Greatest Non- Investigated Ripoff

    I'm not taking a crack at anyone out there. But if people really do investigate this stuff, then why can't they see when they give certain people free crap, and free money, all that fun stuff, they stay drunk and drugged up..
    it kills me, i lived next to people on the system for 20 years. Everything they got, went into drugs, alcohol, and other things. Never worked a day in their life, never did anything, and get all that crap... something isn't being investigated, and I dont care what anyone says, or something would be done...
    Once again, this isn't directed to anyone on this board, the whole program in general

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Counties Greatest Non- Investigated Ripoff

    Not saying that there isn't a ton of cases where people take advantage of it, there is. Like some said, they know there are people like that, they know that people who need it are turned down at times, and more likely due to people who do abuse it.

    Honestly I'd love to know more about the legislation of it and such, like was said earlier.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Counties Greatest Non- Investigated Ripoff

    Have you ever reported any other this there are investigators on both side for that....I am not saying that it is a perfect system and I am not saying that people don't abuse the system, I am not even saying I don't leave my work ticked off because of the people that do abuse the system. But no matter what kind of system you have some people will find ways to take advantage. There are people out there that had assistance, didn't abuse it and now are professionals making decent money and supporting their families.

    Rock there may be some info on it somewhere online. I know that the code of Virginia is online, I know what I do is detailed in the law. I have to follow law and we all have state madates to go by.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Counties Greatest Non- Investigated Ripoff

    It's kind of foolish to think that you can stop every flaw in any system. It's like saying if the police are doing there job, how is there crime. That's why I don't concern myself with stupid crap like this. There is NOTHING that you can do about it. If anyone thinks they can do something about it, by all means, do so. All I do is worry about myself and those directly tied to me, family ect. Standing on a mountain screaming about the injustices of the world and how corrupt the system is will get you no where. If you want to fight the problem, join the system.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •